Here are my current projects:
- Finally working on launching my own website: www.cbeadsinc.com. I will be selling more varieties of beads like czech beads, pearl, crystals and semi precious stones. Creating your own website is very difficult but I got some help from Ingero, who designed and will host my site. A lot of work is involve, but I am definitely ready to branch out on my own website.
- Starting a business venture with my mother from the Philippines. We will be selling apparel fabrics at etsy in the next 3 or 4 weeks. My mother, a very successful business women, is my hero and inspiration. Since leaving my country 11 years ago to pursue my studies in fashion marketing and design, my mother and I been brainstorming how we could start and mother-daughter business. We decided to collaborate on this so we could do something together. We might even start a clothing line in the future.
- A very close friend --who happens to be a bead supplier-- and I will partner up to help sell her inventories in my etsy shop and in my new upcoming online shop. I got some samples today, so I could photograph them and start listing them at cbeads.etsy.com. I will also sell her pearls in my new online shop very soon.
- My best friend Jas and I will temporarily stop taking custom orders on our clothing shop at topsycurvydesigns.etsy.com. Jas is expecting her first child this month.
- Started a home-based business with my friend since grade school. I've been reading and studying more about this new business venture. My instinct tells me that this will be very successful. I will try the products next week and experiment if they are effective. I've shares this business opportunity to many of my family and friends, and many are interested to start this business with me too. Made a lot of phone calls, emails and text messages.