Monday, December 3, 2012

Hello

Wow, it's been years since my last entry.....
A lot has happened and changed in my life.  I stopped working at home for a while and focused on taking care of my daughter.  My daughter is now in kindergarten and found some free time for a part job.

My new fun work-at-home venture is doing some social marketing for my New York-based fashion designer friind.  I am helping in promoting her brand through Facebook and other social websites.

Please LIKE her Facebook Fan page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/CECILIA-DE-BUCOURT/159449243084
Cecilia de Bucourt cdbstore dress

Cecilia de Bucourt cdbstore dress

Cecilia de Bucourt cdbstore dress


3 comments:

  1. Nice business. I have been working from home now for over 2 years, the main reason why i wanted to work from home was because i wanted to be there for my kids while also providing financially for my family. work from home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you. Just keep on doing it, because it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it. I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. mlm

    ReplyDelete