Saturday, September 19, 2009

My First Diary Entry

I want to tell a little bit about myself.  I'm a stay at home mother of a two-year-old girl.  My family just recently moved to New York City because of my husband's work.  I've been involved in a home based business a year before I had my daughter.  It's been really hard to juggle my time between taking care of my baby, house, and managing my small home business.  I initially started selling handmade beaded jewelries, then ended up selling bead supplies after giving birth.  Like many mothers out there, time is always an issue.  It is really hard to juggle everything and have a balance life at the same time. Few months ago, I ended up getting burned-out and depressed.  I had to evaluate my life and figure out a way to live my life to the fullest.

My goal is to find a successful home-based business where I can still have more time for myself,  family and friends. What does it take to pursue real happiness, good health, and freedom?  I hope to find these answers someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment