Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Arrivals: September 15th, 2009

Had yet another wonderful and successful bead shopping trip today with my toddler. I bought mostly beads to restock and some new ones. I came equipped with my ipod and mini speakers to watch her favorite show "Curious George." I was so happy to be able to shop in peace, although my daughter still got destructed with the beautiful beads, so she had to grab one of them that I ended up buying too (she has great taste like mommy...hehehehe). On our way out, Perry (my favorite guy) gave my daughter cute bear beads which she could not stop playing with now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like these beads. What kind of beads these are?

    Thanks
    MANI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mani,

    These beads are called lentil and it is a czech firepolished glass beads.

    thanks,
    Sherry :-)

    ReplyDelete